SCOPE OF USE
Cyclone is the system that separates the air and the solid material
from each others by using the centrifugal force.
- The mixture of the dust bran and air comes into the cyclone from the side entrance and cyclone rotates it 360o.
- During this rotation, cyclone hits the dust, bran etc. to inner walls. And in the inner side there happens another rotation of air.
- The separated particles fall down to cone below and the air lefs the cyclone from the air ejection above.
- Choosing a suitable Air – solid separator is up to some conditions.
- First and most important condition is the size of the material need to be separated and the density of the material in the mixture.
- We can produce the cyclone in different sizes and according to your needs.
- High destiny particles.