SCOPE OF USE
It is developed to sort the rice according to its width/thickness.
- We use this machine to separate raw seed, milky piece, broken and rice from each other.
- To make different kind of sorting, you need to change the sieve tambour.
- This is machine can sort multiple items (broken, rawseed etc.) and also can sort the same product again to make a crosscheck.
- But for this crosscheck process we need additional helix floor system.
- Sieve tambours can move independently from each other.
- The machine can be used in different sections of the rice milling plants as for the producers needs. And its compact design is also an advantage.
- The Sieve tambours are easy to replace, And on the machines body there are maintenance ports.
- There are rubber rolls to clean the stuck pieces on sieve.
- The Sieve tambours are made of 304 chrome plate.
- It has high capacity and low maintenance requirements.
- The product in the feeding bunker goes to the sieve tambours via outflow pipes.
- The sieving process happens by spin moves of the tambours.
- The broken, raw seed, milky piece etc falls down from the sieve, and the machine ejects them with helix system.