SCOPE OF USE
It is developed for who is looking for high capacity, combined machine at their rice milling plant.
The combined Paddy husker and chaff aspirator is perfect for modernizing your milling plant
with low energy consumption, compact design, more production capacity and low maintenance cost.
- Glume aspirator with paddy husker is a machine separates the rice and its chaff.
- This machine separates the chaff from rice via rubber rollers when they are rolling in contra sides.
- The processed products (paddy, rice, bran, glume and rawseed) goes into aspirator storage, and by the air channels, aspirator separates and release them.
- Product control sensors starts the machine automatically when the paddy gets inside the system.
- When the machine start to operate, the electromagnetic vibro diffuser pour the paddy to roller systematically.
- After processed by the rubber rollers, paddy pass’ into aspirator storage as 4 different material (rice, rawseed, bran, glume).
- The aspirator system separates the each material via its aspiration system.