SCOPE OF USE
Machine designed for the removal of fine and coarse
impurities from cereal caryopses by sifting action.
Due to its adjustable speed and inclinable screen,
it can be used as a multilateral grain-cleaning machine.
At food processing industries
- Flour and semolina mills
- Seed cleaning plants
- Cereals cleaning and calibration centers
- Malt factories
- Feed mills
- Cereal storage silos
At other similar industrial plants
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Low energy consumption, high capacity and efficiency
- Easy and minimum maintenance, trouble free operation by using vibro- motors
- Adjustable inclination (angle) of screen – grades range 2 – 12. Due to such feature it can
be used for any kind of cereals at maximum efficiency
- Durability and long lifetime
- Quick and easy replacement of screens and practical cleaning possibility
- Noiseless working condition
Note: All figures given on table are max.
Values to be considered for wheat and rye, which contain 15% humidity. For higher
humidity containing grains below mentioned values should be considered.