SCOPE OF USE
This hammer mill grinds easily raw materials which are dry and dampness fines.
It is used in food industry for this purpose.
At food processing industries
- At flour mills for offal grinding
- At feed mills for feed grinding and expeller cakes
- At oil mills for extraction of meal, expeller cakes
- At dehaulling (peeling) plants for oat hulls and damaged (broken) rice
- The body is steel and welded construction.
- The hammers are on the rotor which turn one enduring mill.
- The rotormill turns in the strong ball thrust.
- The hammers are made of hardened steel.
- It is designed turning freely.
- The sieve is on the hammer mill and it is changed easily without stopping the rotor.
- Motor is connected directly to coupling.
- Body of hammer mill is mounted on the same chassis.