SCOPE OF USE
Pneumatic polish machines carry out the process of polishing
the surface of the rice with the files in the paddy processing plants.
Also increasing the quality of the rice, with polishing, whose quality is low.
- Pneumatic Polish machine is used in polishing the rice with installing the rice in the plant according to the process order.
- The machine increases the quality with polishing thanks to the files in which the rice states.
- The rice which enters inside from the machine’s product entry reservoir; is pushed to the product process cage by the pushing helix which is in the machine.
- The rice which is pushed by the helix; obtains a bright view with rubbing the files that are stated in the machine with the skidding of the striking system.
- The bran that are emerged during rubbing are transported to outside in the sieve poles with the pressing air system from the rice exit reservoir.
- The rice pressure cover that is stated in rice exit reservoir; is used for polishing the rice as much as wished.
- The polishing arrangement is made with the forward and back movement of the cover.
- The more the pressing cover is tightened the more the rice has polish; the more it is eased the less the rice has polish.
- When the processed product’s humid rate changes; it is necessary to control the machine’s pressing cover arrangement and make to suitable arrangement.