SCOPE OF USE
It separates and sends back the unstripped plants (in the rice)
to the stripper to be processed again.
- Unstripped plants and the rice which are coming from the stripper cylindrical roller, is transfered to the Vibro Badi’s fill-up control sensored depot.
- Vibro Badi’s double body on the mono chassis, increases capacity of the plant and decrease energy consumption by leting two different settings on the two seperate bodies which are using the same power mechanisim.
- The energy consumption is decreased by the help of the control sensors (min. and max.) of the entrance depot.
- When the product is low, sensors stops the machine until the product level reaches to the depot’s max level.
- The machine starts processing when the depot is full.
- When the products transferred to the depot, machine starts processing.
- Machine’s special designed, chromium, multiple pocket garbler, makes the stripping process by using the structural surface differences of the rice and unstripped rice.
- There are 3 different product outputs of the machine.
- These are; clean rice. It moves to the next process.
- Mixture of rice and unstripped rice.
- This output is transferred to the Vibro Badi again by returning elevator.
- Unstripped rice. It returns to the stripping machine to be processed again.
- By using Vibro Badi, capacity is increased and energy is saved in the rice processing plants.