SCOPE OF USE
Rice, through a sanding process on Horizontal Whitening Stone machine
for the receipt of rice bran. With this sanding process, surface of rice becomes nicked.
In the following process the nicks fills with bran.
- These bran remains, with the effect of fatty acids in them are exposed to oxidation in time.
- With the effect of this oxidation, rice will become smelly and sour.
- This bran which adhesive on the rice, also moisturizes the rice to absorb moisture from the air, and it is caused, to produce microorganisms on rice in a short time.
- Rice starts to deteriorate in a short time because of this reason.
- Watery polish machines use the best working prenciple for cleaning to insides the nicks and rice surface without damaging the rice.
- This process ensures to rice bright, smooth and attractive appearance.
- Machine’s Product Process Cage designed special for the realization of the polishing process.
- In the watery polish process, rice move horizontal inside the machine.
- Rice grains, turn the spiral in the axis of the machine. This spiral turn causes of the two moving forces.
- First one is horizontal pushing force of settled spiral machine, and second is the circular effect of striking plate.
- Rice polish with milling grains to sieve surface friction, shock and WATER POLISHER friction between themselves.
- Since rice is moistened with water, then air dried by allowing machines to be shipped out.
- Watery polish machine, ensures an attractive appearance to rice that moistened with water and polished, bran taken and peeled.